§126.3. Technology Applications, Grades 3-5.
(4) Information acquisition. The student uses a variety of strategies to acquire information from electronic resources, with appropriate supervision. The student is expected to:
(A) apply appropriate electronic search strategies in the acquisition of information including keyword and Boolean search strategies; and
(B) select appropriate strategies to navigate and access information on local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs), including the Internet and intranet, for research and resource sharing.
(8) Solving problems. The student uses research skills and electronic communication, with appropriate supervision, to create new knowledge. The student is expected to:
(A) use communication tools to participate in group projects;
Educational Technology (via TEA website)
- Long-Range Plan for Technology, 2006-2020
- Technology Planning and Funding
- Texas Legislative Pilots and Initiatives
- No Child Left Behind, Title II, Part D
- Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN)